L1501DT info please

MtnMan

Equipment
Kubota L1501
Mar 18, 2014
NC
Hey Orange tractor guys could someone help me find the necessary manuals and to service my newly acquired Kubota L1501. I understand this is a grey market tractor that is similar to the L175 and L185 tractors. Any advice would be appreciated!!

Alexisferos

Equipment
L-1501 DT
Oct 24, 2013
Greece
Great little tractor, i have the same, very hard worker,
you need to take care the cooling system and keep it in good shape, everything else is gonna come in the way.

send me your email with a pm and i will send you all the files that i have, manuals-engine and parts specs.

we love photos so plz show as the little beast.

L.KEITH

Equipment
Grey Market Kubota, Model(L1500DT)
Sep 18, 2014
pace,florida
I also recently purchased what i believe to be a L1501DT and do not no where to begin with service, and have no clue what all the knobs and levers do.Any help sure would be appreciated. Thanks, Keith.

Reactions: 1 user

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
You both have certainly come to the right place, many knowledgeable people here. I own a L1501 non DT. I wish it was. Its a great machine. I use mine for running a pto powered pellet mill, four hours at 2000 rpm- i vary engine speed from time to time and cooling system works great.

The guys have helped me through little hiccups.

KJD455

Equipment
l2550, b1750,l1501, JD455
Jan 9, 2014
Europe
I Also have a l1501DT. Very nice tractor for tilling or plowing. Its a small tractor but acts like a big one.

L.KEITH

Equipment
Grey Market Kubota, Model(L1500DT)
Sep 18, 2014
pace,florida
Thought i had one. But i found some numbers stamped on the right side of the PTO case L1500DT-16415 does anyone no the difference in the two and what are the numbers after the dash.Thanks Keith

Kubota Max

Equipment
Kubota L1501DT
Aug 23, 2022
Australia
Great little tractor, i have the same, very hard worker,
you need to take care the cooling system and keep it in good shape, everything else is gonna come in the way.

send me your email with a pm and i will send you all the files that i have, manuals-engine and parts specs.

we love photos so plz show as the little beast.
Hi Orange tractor fans,
I have just acquired a Kubota L1501DT tractor here in Western Australia, but cant seem to locate a service manual on-line. I read the thread from MtnMan asking the same question and your response.
Any help appreciated.

billrigsby

Equipment
L1500DT Too many implements, or is there such a thing?
Mar 17, 2015
Florissant CO USA 8213'
www.facebook.com
Hi Orange tractor fans,
I have just acquired a Kubota L1501DT tractor here in Western Australia, but cant seem to locate a service manual on-line. I read the thread from MtnMan asking the same question and your response.
Any help appreciated.

You would use the L175 for the engine, steering electrics, basically anything but the 4WD,
for that you would use the L225DT.

FREE KUBOTA TRACTOR MANUALS