Wanted:2 Wheel drive from hub assembly or spindles for L345

Terrence

Equipment
Kubota B2650 w/BH77, Kubota U20 mini ex
Aug 19, 2012
British Columbia, Canada
As stated, I had a bit of a catastrophe yesterday while moving some snow. Both front spindles snapped!:(

I am in need of used spindles or complete axle ends with or without hubs for my grey market L3001. The equivalent north american model is the L345. If you have some for sale PM me and if you have an idea where I could get some please let me know!

Attachments

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
Wow, Terrance! You don't mess around!
Welcome to OTT, even if the circumstances are dire.
You might try West Kentucky Tractor Parts (wkytpstore.com), or maybe someone knows a Canadian equivilant.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
From the looks of things in that picture I dare say that loader was more then likely the demise of your front axle. Judging by the photo on how far out past the front end trying to lift all that weight at a distance probably caused your front end to break the spindles like that.

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
From the looks of things in that picture I dare say that loader was more then likely the demise of your front axle. Judging by the photo on how far out past the front end trying to lift all that weight at a distance probably caused your front end to break the spindles like that.
Yea, that loader does reach out pretty far- a lot of leverage there.

Terrence

Equipment
Aug 19, 2012
British Columbia, Canada
Yes, the loader is a bit odd with being so long but I think the real issue and lesson learned is that just because you can pick it up does not mean you should! I converted it to the quick attach system and have a bale spear. I moved a few round bales and I suspect that weakened the spindles. The snow I was moving was pretty light and fluffy but it was cold and likely weak.

Lesson learned, now I just need to get it back together and stick to plowing and moving snow. I will have to get the neighbour to move the bales when needed I guess.

It appears, Kubota still has stock of the spindles but I was hoping to spend a little less if I can :)

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Usually what I do to help other members on here to look for parts cheap is I take the part number and put it in the Google search bar and look around and see who has the part you're looking for cheap. Some dealers might have them cheaper then others. Might take a little digging but you'd be surprised what you can find.

Terrence

Equipment
Aug 19, 2012
British Columbia, Canada
I see. I tried just a general google search but no luck. The part number I am looking for is 35300-1111-0. I suspect it is not very common. The dealer had to order it from the warehouse.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Well givin the age of your tractor more then likely its not a stocked item. Which explains why we cant seem to find it by doing a part number search. I went to a few dealer web sites and came up with nothing.