Had Kubota B7800 Stolen--here's the details

ribbot

Dec 3, 2012
New Castle, PA, USA
Hi--new to forum...

Just trying to spread the word in high hopes that maybe something positive might come from this post.

Had a 2004 Kubota B7800 with backhoe and front end loader stolen from my property on October 14th of this year. The side panels are missing from the tractor. Low hours, a little over 400 and it was in excellent condition. Serial No. 58229 It was stolen in New Castle, Pennsylvania in the middle of the night.

Yep, someone's got some BIG kahunas to do that folks...

Please reply if you have any information or can direct me to someone that can be of further assistance in the location of my tractor. Thanks

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
Welcome to OTT, and sorry that it is under these circumstances!
Something must be up- there have been a ton of posts both here and on other forums about tractors being stolen. Brazen, determined, no holding back. I can see stealing tools and such to sell, but it seems like tractors might be harder to move. Maybe they are parting them out.

WingNut

Equipment
L2850 Kubota c/w Loader
Feb 29, 2012
Northern Ontario
Dang, I feel your pain "ribbot" there seems to be nothing safe from thieves these days.

There's alot of lazy no good people out there that feel it's easier to take someone's hard earned property than it is to work hard and earn there own stuff.

I can only hope these low lifes get what's coming to them sooner or later, but obviously they have no self pride in earning their own way through life.

asbug

Equipment
B7001 - looks orange to me... Woods 5' scrape, 42" rotary cutter, shreader/chip.
Feb 11, 2011
Varnell,GA - USA
I've heard that all the tractors and heavy equipment that is stolen goes overseas.
Circle of life....
I have a Grey market B7001, somewhere in asia, they have a gray market stolen B7100....
I just found that funny.
I feel for the OP though, about 3 years ago someone stole my tractor's trailer.
Didn't even realize it was gone until I turned around to set a weed eater on it to start it and it was gone....
They cut the padlock off the tongue.
KC