doI need, 2) bought Land Pride so I assume need Land Pride QH for seamless
operation? Have noticed what appeared to be cheaper off brand units
online. Thanks for your input!

RBA50

Equipment
B2320, LA304 loader (B1658 QA), B2789 snowblower, RCK54-29B MMM, HF quick hitch
Apr 29, 2013
Goldendale, WA
QH's are all supposed to be built to the same standard. I have the Harbor Freight Cat. 1, and without any modifications to the implements it fit all my Kubota and Landpride implements, and my EA landscape rake. With some modification to the implement, my EA pine straw rake and Mackissic chipper. In fairness, EA states right up front that the pine straw rake is not QH compatible, and the chipper is meant for small tractors so the hitch is Cat 0/1, so it doesn't match the pure cat 1 spec. A little bit of work and now it's all good. Also have a Titan QH compatible trailer mover/receiver that fit with no problem.

Only drawback to the HF hitch is the top hook needs to be a bit farther out. There are replacement hooks available that solve that problem, or many people have modified the hook themselves.

Last edited:

Poohbear

Equipment
L3301 HST, LA525, LP shredder, BB1566 box blade, QH10, Worksaver pallet fork
Jul 6, 2018
Gilmer,Tx,United States
Greetings all. Just purchased an L 3301 with blade, and finish mower
Thinking about my questionable back and wondering 1) which quick hitch
doI need, 2) bought Land Pride so I assume need Land Pride QH for seamless
operation? Have noticed what appeared to be cheaper off brand units
online. Thanks for your input!
The QH10 is what I use on my 3301. If you think you'll ever get Cat II implements get the QH15 and bushings . All of my 3pt stuff is LP so no fit issues. Yes they are pricey compared to the $79 HF but it fits . Did I say it fits ;)?

bcp

Equipment
BX2360
Apr 20, 2011
SW WA
If the hitch and implements are made to ASAE specifications you don't need to match brands any more than you have to match nut brands to bolt brands.

Bruce

dlundblad

Equipment
G5200, L2501, ZD1211
May 16, 2009
IN
I would get an orange Land Pride QH15.

Buy once, cry once.

Last edited:

edritchey

Lifetime Member

Equipment
A bunch of cute little Kubotas
Jul 19, 2014
Wellsville, PA
The LP QH15 is the one I'd go with because it has an adjustable top hook the QH10 doesn't.

bearskinner

Equipment
BX25D, snowblower, PHD, Grapple, Snow blade, land Plane
Sep 1, 2014
N. Idaho
QH's are all supposed to be built to the same standard. I have the Harbor Freight Cat. 1, and without any modifications to the implements it fit all my Kubota and Landpride implements, and my EA landscape rake. With some modification to the implement, my EA pine straw rake and Mackissic chipper. In fairness, EA states right up front that the pine straw rake is not QH compatible, and the chipper is meant for small tractors so the hitch is Cat 0/1, so it doesn't match the pure cat 1 spec. A little bit of work and now it's all good. Also have a Titan QH compatible trailer mover/receiver that fit with no problem.

Only drawback to the HF hitch is the top hook needs to a bit farther out. There are replacement hooks available that solve that problem, or many people have modified the hook themselves.
05609F63-0B98-4E3A-9DE1-960015F0370B.jpg

The HF hitch ($79.99 with coupon) works great, I did extend the top hook 1 1/2” to help clear a couple implements that I borrow from my neighbor. He has a couple I don’t, and I have a few he doesn’t, so we use each other’s to save $$. He also has the HF quick hitch

mcfarmall

Equipment
Kubota M5660SUHD, Farmall C
Sep 11, 2013
Kalamazoo, MI
I have the Lee Agra Farm Hand QH...$680. It's bad@$$, Made in USA, fit & finish is outstanding and comes with 2 welded on grab hooks and 3 Reese hitch-style receivers welded on. You can put bale spears or a hitch extension w/ball in them.

Talk about buy once, cry once...I'm still crying but they are tears of joy.

johnjk

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B3200 w/loader, Woods RC5 brush hog, 4' box blade, tooth bar, B1700 MMM,
Apr 13, 2017
West Mansfield, OH
I went with the HF one on my B3200. It is inexpensive, but as people say, you have to adjust the top hook for different attachments. If I want to use my box blade, I have to lower it down a hole. Use the brush hog? Raise it up a hole.

The other issue I ran in to was with the pins they provide to secure the bottom links. I had one fully fail and one partially fail where the end cap just fell off. Replaced them both with a couple pins from Rural King and problem solved.

I am giving serious consideration to chucking the quick hitch and putting on a Pat's 3-Point Quick Hitch. It comes with an alignment bar for different implements but requires you to dismount to attach the top link. https://www.ruralking.com/pats-easy-change-cat-1-w-bar

jyoutz

Equipment
MX6000 HST open station, FEL, 6’ cutter, forks, 8’ rear blade, 7’ cultivator
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico
I went with the HF one on my B3200. It is inexpensive, but as people say, you have to adjust the top hook for different attachments. If I want to use my box blade, I have to lower it down a hole. Use the brush hog? Raise it up a hole.

The other issue I ran in to was with the pins they provide to secure the bottom links. I had one fully fail and one partially fail where the end cap just fell off. Replaced them both with a couple pins from Rural King and problem solved.

I am giving serious consideration to chucking the quick hitch and putting on a Pat's 3-Point Quick Hitch. It comes with an alignment bar for different implements but requires you to dismount to attach the top link. https://www.ruralking.com/pats-easy-change-cat-1-w-bar
I have had the Pat's QH system for the past 15 years, and it works great. It is compatible with every once of my implements of differing brands. It does take a little more effort than the LP QH, but it is still pretty easy and I'm satisfied.