Rear Ballast

nbking

Equipment
L2501HST 4X4, Rtv-x900
Jul 8, 2018
Sonora, CA
Should label it as Kubota IPA, or something like that. Pretty cool looking, like one of those mines that roll off a ship to blow up a sub. Depth charge.

armylifer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, RCK54P MMM, BB1548 Box Scraper, Quick Hitch, Piranha Bar, BX6315
Mar 26, 2013
Thurston County, WA
Should label it as Kubota IPA, or something like that. Pretty cool looking, like one of those mines that roll off a ship to blow up a sub. Depth charge.
I'll mention it to him. His name is Al by the way. Anyway, I think that I will encourage him to paint it Orange and maybe put a Beer label on it. I'll post if he decides to paint it.

I wish that he would get internet and join the forum but he says he is just too old to change his ways now. Since his wife went to the senior care center he has been doing everything he can to stay busy. I asked him once if he was going to start using his wife's computer and get online but he says he lived all this time without one and he cannot see changing that now.

I am going to post another question about his tractor in the service, repair & maintenance section of this forum because he has some damage to his tractor that he needs advice on. Look for the post in the service, repair & maintenance section. You may be able to provide advice that could be valuable to him.

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
All I can say is if a 75 year old gets out and does much of anything creative, especially if it's a new skill set for him, he's head and shoulders above most. Perfection isn't the issue.
Watch that, I'm not that far off 75...:D