BX wheel spacers

pinstripefan90

Equipment
BX25D, FEL&BH, Piranha tooth bar, Bucket hooks, Pallet forks, Back blade
Sep 8, 2017
New York
So I have poked around on the forum and have been looking at wheel spacers for my BX25D and I just worry about putting too much stress on the axle/trans, maybe spacing 1" to 2" wouldn't be terrible but would you really notice any more stability with a 1" spacer, I have very hilly terrain and I have teetered/tipped but I keep my FEL low so the couple of times I have come close to going over the bucket has saved me. Just looking for other peoples input, thanks.

- Jake

SLIMSHADIE

Equipment
Kubota BX25D
Apr 10, 2013
Eureka,IL
I did 2” on rears only, from Bro-Tek. They are very nice. If I need to still use the 60” deck mower I can, my back up mower if needed. My land is pretty flat other than a ditch I mow, I can tell a difference. Theirs opinions on wether to do the front and I did not.

pinstripefan90

Equipment
BX25D, FEL&BH, Piranha tooth bar, Bucket hooks, Pallet forks, Back blade
Sep 8, 2017
New York
I don't use my BX as a mower so I don't need to worry about that but being a automotive transmission tech I worry about the added pressure on the axle/transmission housing with the spacers...I have gotten by for nearly 2 years and only had a couple of close encounters on my very hilly property but like I said I keep the FEL close to the ground at all times.

Little Orange

Equipment
Kubota BX25D TLB, hitch frame, FEL forks, 3pt steel ballast and back blade
Dec 8, 2013
Comox Valley, BC Canada
Have the 3" (three) spacers on the rear and no front. For a few years now and no issues what so ever. The make a HUGH difference to the stability of the tractor in loose gravelly soils and ramp type of conditions.

Hope this helps others and yes recommend spacers of any size on the BX's.

Happy Tractoring all in 2019 or 2020 as some call it now already.