RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
I wouldn't buy it. They already tipped it over!!! :eek::p

Great looking! Congratulations!

To say I'm jealous is an understatement!

I flipped them...look better that way.:p:p

Attachments

Last edited:

Keeth1123

Equipment
Kubota B2650
Dec 13, 2018
Sunshine state
I wouldn't buy it. They already tipped it over!!! :eek::p

Great looking! Congratulations!

To say I'm jealous is an understatement!

I flipped them...look better that way.:p:p

lol
Thanks

Tooo delivery yesterday. She is fun to drive and has one hour on the clock. Sucks not being able to really use it. Only had to move two logs and then took some
Victory laps lol

Jblac197

Equipment
L3800, bush hog, tiller snowblower
Aug 21, 2018
Hibbing
No matter what tractor you get you will wish you went a little bit bigger. I would think about an L series, you get alot more machine for your money. And being you have 5 acres you will find many uses for it. Don't hesitate to buy a nice used kubota either.
Hello all,

First off I must say that I didn’t think I would post to here as I have read many articles from this site that lead to my decision thus far. My wife and I are currently closing on 5 acres of land that used to be an old
Grove. The plans are to build our dream home and live in it forever.

The land has been cleared and the former trees have been pulled from the soil and burned. This has left large holes over the property that simply need to be filled in by pulling the dirt back flat.

We are also looking at fencing the property ourselves as well as adding at least a driveway from the house to a barn and making a large barn parking pad in the future.

Currently, the whole lot would need to be cut with a rotary cutter until grass can be established, probably several years from now. At that point, I would transition to a belly mower and be done. I originally wanted a John Deere 1025r after watching a certain YouTube channel. However after looking at one and other bigger green tractors, I was a little let down. Ultimately I found several features with Kubota I like and only one I’m unsure of.

Next I like the next size up tractor feom a sub compact. After all my reading I think I want (need lol) a 2650. I have not found any local packages however the quote I received was for

2650, FEL (quick), box blade, rotary cutter and r4 tires for 20,400. This is of course with 0 down and 0% for 5 years.

The down side is it does not include a tractor and I have not seen one of these in person. Am I looking at too much tractor for these tasks?

Also, who offers insurance and what is the rough cost of that.

Thank you and looking forward to being a long time member
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

PaulL

Equipment
B2601
Jul 17, 2017
NZ
I would think about an L series, you get alot more machine for your money.
I think OP has already bought a tractor, and it's being delivered. And a damn fine tractor it is too. Not sure now's the time to suggest he might buy something different.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
I find it interesting how folks have to make a comment that is so irrelevant. If one would just take a moment to read anything in the post beyond the title....

Post #43 the OP has the delivery of his choice of tractor. Post #44 suggest he buy a larger tractor.

Seems folks spend more time ordering their lunch at a fast food restaurant then reading what they comment on here. And it happens frequently!

Jblac197

Equipment
L3800, bush hog, tiller snowblower
Aug 21, 2018
Hibbing
I find it interesting how folks have to make a comment that is so irrelevant. If one would just take a moment to read anything in the post beyond the title....

Post #43 the OP has the delivery of his choice of tractor. Post #44 suggest he buy a larger tractor.

Seems folks spend more time ordering their lunch at a fast food restaurant then reading what they comment on here. And it happens frequently!
Not everyone goes through and reads every single post. Maybe you have that kind of time. People are just sharing their info and input. Good day sir.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

BravoMike

Mar 3, 2019
Colorado Springs
I was shocked at the price of materials alone.

I dropped off my Kubota credit application today. The dealer locally was 1,500 cheaper than another dealer further away. I haven’t been able to see one in person yet, the B2650, bit was told it was close to an L2501DT in regards to size. Any truth to this?
How much was it after taxes. I am getting quotes (3 different dealers) for over $23K after taxes with FEL, Mid-Mower and box blade.