Kubota F2000

LonestarTX

Equipment
F2000
Nov 21, 2018
Sanger, TX
**SOLD to the first gentleman who looked at it**

20HP 3-CYL DIESEL with only 1402 hours. Everything works except the PTO Clutch...which might be an easy fix considering the low hours on the tractor/mower. I simply engage the PTO, then start up the engine with the PTO running. It cuts great, idles smooth, easy to drive with working power steering. Hydraulic deck works great. Only selling because I upgraded to a new zero-turn and don't need it now. These sell for $24,000 new and between $3500-$5000 in the midwest because of their 4WD and low center of gravity. I need to make room for the new mower. Located in North Dallas/Fort Worth. Click the link below for videos of it starting, running, driving & mowing to serious buyer. Sold AS-IS...CASH ONLY. $2,700

*BRAND NEW BATTERY
*BRAND NEW TIRES
*BRAND NEW STEERING TIE ROD
*FRESH OIL and FILTERS
Here is a link to a video showing more details, starting, running, mowing, etc.

https://youtu.be/MQdRJovMuP0

Attachments

Last edited:

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
hmmm.... either your good with photoshop or you pulled those pics from a professional built website... not complaining.... just stating. Sanger area definitely has open spaces like that though. Worked there for a while.

Anyway... good luck with sale.

PS- if they are NOT pics of the actual tractor then its appropriate to say so in ad

LonestarTX

Equipment
F2000
Nov 21, 2018
Sanger, TX
hmmm.... either your good with photoshop or you pulled those pics from a professional built website... not complaining.... just stating. Sanger area definitely has open spaces like that though. Worked there for a while.

Anyway... good luck with sale.

PS- if they are NOT pics of the actual tractor then its appropriate to say so in ad
100% actual pics. Yes, I can PS. The intention was to attract attention. This Kubota is in really good shape for its age and is a result of good care and low hours.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Not knocking your ad, if fact that is the exact model that I want.
But I can't see any details in the pic's.
Makes it hard to make a good impression, to me it looks like you might be hiding imperfections not highlighting them. ;)

Last edited:

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
What size mower?

How high/tall will it mow?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LonestarTX

Equipment
F2000
Nov 21, 2018
Sanger, TX
What size mower? 60" Deck

How high/tall will it mow? Im not sure how tall it will mow? Ive mowed 1'-1.5' with no problems.

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
I meant how tall is the grass stubble after you mow, not how tall of grass can it mow

LonestarTX

Equipment
F2000
Nov 21, 2018
Sanger, TX
I meant how tall is the grass stubble after you mow, not how tall of grass can it mow

http://www.tractordata.com/lawn-tractors/002/5/0/2505-kubota-f2000-attachments.html

This site says 1.5"-4.0", but I can see how you could easily raise it higher by adjusting the front wheels higher and increasing the rear roller wheel height with a spacer.

Here is a link to a video showing more details, starting, running, mowing, etc.

https://youtu.be/MQdRJovMuP0

Last edited: