Go Back   OrangeTractorTalks - Everything Kubota > Kubota Classifieds > Buy, Sell & Trade

Buy, Sell & Trade Got a part or equipment for sale? Looking for something in particular? Post an ad!

Old 12-29-2018   #1
FTXKUBOTA

Equipment: L260
Angry Wanted--steering box or parts L260

I need a steering box assembly or at least the main cast housing. I've checked all the normal places online for the dreaded steering box for my L260 with out much luck. The box was rebuilt a few years back and all internals are still in good shape but the tractor has a front end loader on it and it was over loaded and the steering box housing split and broke. If there is anything that has been found to work with minor mods that'd be fine also. If you have anything please message me.
Thanks

Last edited by FTXKUBOTA; 12-29-2018 at 12:35 PM. Reason: didn't proof read properly
FTXKUBOTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links  
Advertisement
Old 12-29-2018   #2
D2Cat

VIP Service Tech

Equipment: L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Default Re: Wanted--steering box or parts L260

Might send a PM or email to "007Kubotaguy" on this forum. He often times has parts of older model Kubotas. You may get lucky!

Welcome to the forum and let us know what you find and where, and how you fixed your problem.

"Remember the quality of your question directly affects the quality of your answer."
D2Cat is online now   Reply With Quote