l35 clutch help.

GERP

Equipment
l35
Oct 10, 2014
forney texas
i have a 1999 L35 with 1500 hours i think the clutch is slipping it has no power at all i can hold it at any rpm and it wont budge if its the slightest incline. i would imagine its simply the clutch but there is no odd sounds at all and no smell. what could this be could the clutch plates have gotten oil on them i had massive hydraulic line leaks (every single hose just about) or mabye a line got plugged up and it has low pressure please let me know your opinions im ready to tackle this problem whatever it may be and get the tractor back.

Thanks, dalton

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
i have a 1999 L35 with 1500 hours i think the clutch is slipping it has no power at all i can hold it at any rpm and it wont budge if its the slightest incline. i would imagine its simply the clutch but there is no odd sounds at all and no smell. what could this be could the clutch plates have gotten oil on them i had massive hydraulic line leaks (every single hose just about) or mabye a line got plugged up and it has low pressure please let me know your opinions im ready to tackle this problem whatever it may be and get the tractor back.

Thanks, dalton
See your other thread.
http://www.orangetractortalks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16735