Mx 5800 price

Mich

Jan 31, 2018
Nelson
Hi, I live in southeast BC and am looking to buy a new mx 5800hst w/ loader I plan to be using to till, install fencing, clear land, snow removal. Does anyone have any buying advice, pricing, suggestions?

Thank you

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Hi, I live in southeast BC and am looking to buy a new mx 5800hst w/ loader I plan to be using to till, install fencing, clear land, snow removal. Does anyone have any buying advice, pricing, suggestions?

Thank you
It's easy for us to spend your money, we don't have to pay it back, but here goes, these are my picks.

Get all the options that you will need when you get it, like a third fuction for the loader, remotes for the rear, and load the tires, Rimguard (beet juice) is the best.
Also for loader use your going to want a ballast box or a heavy implement to offset the weight of the loader and load.
On the bigger L's and MX's and M's I would also suggest rear wheel weights, the more the better! ;)

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
It's easy for us to spend your money, we don't have to pay it back, but here goes, these are my picks.

Get all the options that you will need when you get it, like a third fuction for the loader, remotes for the rear, and load the tires, Rimguard (beet juice) is the best.
Also for loader use your going to want a ballast box or a heavy implement to offset the weight of the loader and load.
On the bigger L's and MX's and M's I would also suggest rear wheel weights, the more the better! ;)
All that, and for the jobs you want to do I would recommend ag tires rather than industrials

KennysNewFarm

Equipment
MX5800
Dec 28, 2017
Missouri
I just purchased a MX5800 with Fel and a set of pallet forks. I believe it was in the low 30's without looking up the invoice. I have only used it a few times but love the wider frame, bigger tires, and it feels very stable using the loader. I originally looked at a L4701 but after further review the MX was built a lot more sturdier. Cat 2 - 3 PT., heavier front axle, quick detach bucket, and higher rated weight lift capacity to name a few. Good luck in your decision making!

afret

Equipment
L3901, MX5800, U55-4
May 7, 2015
North Idaho
Like N Idaho Wolfman said, get all the useful options you can. I got the 3rd function, top and tilt, and 3rd remote on my 5800. The 3rd function is good for using a grapple or a front snow blade. The top and tilt is great for just about anything you attach to the 3 point and I use the 3rd remote for the chute rotation on my snowblower and the angle on my rear blade.