Kubota ZTR's

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
Ayone here with the Kubota's zero turn mowers? I've been pondering on getting one. The wife and I got a few trees planted over the years and the ride on mower just don't get around them that good. We only have a small lot that's aprox. 110 X 400 feet but with all the trees on it it works out to a lot of mowing.
I've been looking at the ZG222 Kubota with a 22 HP Bota gas motor and a fabricated deck. I was looking at a few of the big box stores that have the residential mowers but they didn't look to apealing to me.

http://www.kubota.ca/index.cfm?app=...product_catID=2&CFID=1234653&CFTOKEN=92202774

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
Go for it! We have had zero problems with the units we have sold so far. There is a carb upgrade on last years models, make sure it has been done if you buy one from last year.
Ed

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
Hey Wildfire.You will be amazed at how much time the zero turn will save.I have an old Ariens !6 hp zero turn and on a small lot like yours with lots of trees it will put any lawn tractor to shame. I agree go for it.:D

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
Thanks guys for your imput. I just purchased the 2009 Kubota ZG222. Bought it from the same dealer I got my 4240 from. Good dealer and a great product as far as I'm concerned. It will be a few weeks before they receive it. I'll post a few pics when I get it. Thanks again. Paul