Denm

Equipment
B2620, LA 364, BX2360A blade, Lp BB1248, quick hitch, G1700 w/48" deck
Dec 2, 2010
Nova Scotia
Just saying hello. Been checking out the site for about a month now and decided I would like to be a part of it. I recently bought a B6000 to use as a garden tractor. I also have a B1700 with a loader that is my workhorse.

Denm

Equipment
B2620, LA 364, BX2360A blade, Lp BB1248, quick hitch, G1700 w/48" deck
Dec 2, 2010
Nova Scotia
Well you picked a great place to join up! Glad you've got that second Kubota. We're always here with tech help, advice, and opinions (good or bad!)
glad to hear it!

You have to love them Kubotas, this is my 3rd one, first one was a B5100 4wd, than I sold it and bought the B1700, and now I have the B6000 to work in the garden after the B1700 does the tilling

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
Hmm, buying a kubota is like an infection, its just growing. First you start with a little tractor and end up with the need of an extra building and maybe even with a "more need" for land... ;)

I don't know how the kubotas do it, but they make us multipley them. They get new attachments or even brothers and sisters.

In the end the globe is orange... :D

Shame to me, my last purchase was not an kubota it was a yellow/green YardMan to cut and vacuum the lawn (wife!). Maybe it will change the color over night, you never know.

By the way, in Germany we have now a lot of snow, my wife told me. Here in South China it's 20°C-28°C. :) Next week I'm back home for one month!! Overtime!! I believe my Kuno is allready excited looking forward to play in the snow... :rolleyes:

carl

B7100

Equipment
B7100,B7100 with Backhoe and FEL, Goldoni Quad 20
Feb 11, 2010
Wales
Hmm, buying a kubota is like an infection, its just growing. First you start with a little tractor and end up with the need of an extra building and maybe even with a "more need" for land... ;)

I don't know how the kubotas do it, but they make us multipley them. They get new attachments or even brothers and sisters.

In the end the globe is orange... :D

carl
I must have got the bug as well,this one followed me all the way home and I just can't shake it off ;):D:D
dave

Last edited:

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
I live in a populated rural area, no "farms" per se. My wife and I were counting the tractors that we could see just driveing down the road yesterday. 10 in less than 4 miles, and that was the ones we could see or had seen out before. Man without a tractor and truck is like a fisherman without a pole.

Butch

Equipment
Kubota 2410, RC60-24B, FL1000- kubota hydrolic front snow blade- plug aerator
Sep 10, 2009
Rising Sun, MD
Greetings Denm! You gona find most of us here have orange blood, think diesel and sip "spirits" on occasion:p. Did I mention we sometimes poke a little fun at each other when we are bored:D

Anyway we are a harmless bunch so welcome to our online home, Butch.