BH4988 Subframe Kit Hydraulic Line Attachment

FirstTractor

Equipment
L2501
Jun 16, 2019
Adams Center, NY
Hi Everyone,

New owner and new to the forum.

I installed the structural pieces of the BH4988 subframe kit with relative ease. The kit includes two hydraulic lines:

7K503-64860 HOSE (INLET)
7K503-64870 HOSE (OUTLET)

There are no instructions and my dealer had nothing to offer and didn't have one on the lot to use as a reference.

I've attached one end of the inlet hose to the coupler that mounts to the rear of the right subframe piece. I have no idea where either hose attaches to the tractor's hydraulic system.

I've looked exhaustively for pictures or videos that would be helpful but only found a couple that show how to mount and remove the BH77 from a tractor. Apparently most folks are smarter than me and have the pros do it!

Pictures would be a huge help too.

Thanks

wgator

Equipment
L4701HST, FEL and other stuff.
Jul 28, 2018
NC
Check out this link : holy-grail-bh77-subframe-assembly.

This is on Tractor By Net from a user who just went through the BH4988 subframe install on his tractor. In this post he provides a link to the install instructions he found which shows the hydraulic lines also. You can download the instructions from his link.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
I have to say that over the years and 10 Kubota's I've amassed a lot of extra Kubota parts, mainly bolts and nuts and some odd parts and I keep them all in a box marked 'Kubota Parts' just in case I need something, chances are it's in that box. Saved my bacon more than one time.

FirstTractor

Equipment
L2501
Jun 16, 2019
Adams Center, NY
Thanks a ton Gator! Incredibly helpful. I need to get a couple of lengths of abrasion shielding at the dealer tomorrow to slip over the lines and I'll be able to mount them right up.

Regards