Piranha Toothbar

dggott

Equipment
bx2200
Jul 14, 2018
Tipton IA
Easy to do. There can be some negative consequences if you increase it too much. PM sent.

attached are the two pages I couldn't attach in PM...for relief valve on your BX2200

Dirtydeed-

"lengthen the feedback rod to activate relief valve." Does that mean loosen the locknuts, or tighten them?

When it says "move the control lever all the way up, I assume it means "raise the 3 point"?

As I read it, the shims go inside the control valve assembly?

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA

Freeheeler

Equipment
b2650 tlb
Aug 16, 2018
Knoxville, TN
Got the call Thursday afternoon. Went by Friday afternoon to pick up my quick connect bucket adapter and ripper tooth. Howard had it all labeled and ready for me, and he's refunding the shipping charges. Super friendly, really nice facility, great product. I'll definitely be a repeat customer.

dggott

Equipment
bx2200
Jul 14, 2018
Tipton IA
Got the call Thursday afternoon. Went by Friday afternoon to pick up my quick connect bucket adapter and ripper tooth. Howard had it all labeled and ready for me, and he's refunding the shipping charges. Super friendly, really nice facility, great product. I'll definitely be a repeat customer.
Howard is a great guy... Dawn seems really nice too.

Kendrix

Equipment
BX23S, Excavator, Loader, Snow Blowing
Apr 23, 2019
PA
My order was placed on 4-25. My orders shipped yesterday.