New seat on my BX

Ping

Equipment
BX2370-1
Dec 25, 2018
Troy, Ohio
Did you guys see the new sale on the same seat at Rural King I just posted this morning? $47 including shipping!!
D2,
Which flyer was that in? I can't seem to find it in any of their current ads.
Regards

Never mind, i found your link in the 'Off Topic' and it appears Rural King has pulled it.
Thanks anyway.

Last edited:

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
D2,
Which flyer was that in? I can't seem to find it in any of their current ads.
Regards

Never mind, i found your link in the 'Off Topic' and it appears Rural King has pulled it.
Thanks anyway.
I have 3 of them, I'll sell ya one.... $200 + Shipping. :eek: :p

Last edited:

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
I have 3 of them, I'll sell ya one.... $200 + Shipping. :eek:
I bought the suspension base as well for the OS9. The stock seat was bent. I cannot quite figure out how the previous owner bent it, but he did.

Have 2 but neither is for sale...lol

Heck of a price. Nice seat. Wish it wasn't cordua, I would have preferred vinyl because it's an open station tractor but with the canopy installed, should stay dry, besides, when I'm not using it, will be in the barn Glad it tilts forward, that way I don't have to worry about the barn cats sleeping on it.

Tempted to buy another base and put on my zero turn.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I bought the suspension base as well for the OS9. The stock seat was bent. I cannot quite figure out how the previous owner bent it, but he did.

Have 2 but neither is for sale...lol

Heck of a price. Nice seat. Wish it wasn't cordua, I would have preferred vinyl because it's an open station tractor but with the canopy installed, should stay dry, besides, when I'm not using it, will be in the barn Glad it tilts forward, that way I don't have to worry about the barn cats sleeping on it.

Tempted to buy another base and put on my zero turn.
They are supposed to be 100% waterproof, I haven't tested mine yet. ;)

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA
They are supposed to be 100% waterproof, I haven't tested mine yet. ;)
More worried about cat pee and puke than rain. The barn cats love to sleep on my tractor and mower seats. Keep the mice under control but have some undesireable traits....:eek:

At least they cannot get in my Ultra Cab M9 but they will sleep on the hood.

dlsmith

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2230, LA211
Nov 15, 2018
Goshen, IN
Mowed the yard today for the first time with the new seat. What a huge difference! It's actually comfortable to set on, and I don't slide around on the seat like I did on the original hard plastic covered seat.

I also used the FEL to push out a couple of stumps from yew bushes that flanked the door to my shop. They had gotten way to big, so a couple of years ago I cut them down, but I left the stumps sticking up 3 or 4 inches.
I had to bump and lift on them a few times, but both were out in a few minutes.

Attachments

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Mowed the yard today for the first time with the new seat. What a huge difference! It's actually comfortable to set on, and I don't slide around on the seat like I did on the original hard plastic covered seat.

I also used the FEL to push out a couple of stumps from yew bushes that flanked the door to my shop. They had gotten way to big, so a couple of years ago I cut them down, but I left the stumps sticking up 3 or 4 inches.
I had to bump and lift on them a few times, but both were out in a few minutes.
How about a picture of the seat instead?

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA