BX22 Loader Valve Relocation

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
On my BX22, the loader valve has to come off with the loader because it is attached to the right hand loader upright. If you want to use it for the snow blower, snow plow, or sweeper, you have to first remove it from the loader, and reconnect it to the tractor. Kubota changed this with the BX23, so the valve stays on the loader. Has anyone ever figured a way to modify the BX22 tractor so the valve stays with the tractor when you remove the loader? When I was younger, it wasn't that much of a hassle, but as old age creeps up on me, I am looking for ways to make my life a bit easier.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I would say without looking at it, your going to have to make a part that will bolt behind the tower and hold the valve separate than the loader tower. ;)

Another option is to get a second valve and make a tower to attach it to.

I don't think there is a factory made solution for this issue.

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
I know that there was no factory solution to this, however, it was corrected with the BX23 models. I was told by other BX owners that it had been modified, but not being inclined to reinvent the wheel, I was hoping to find how others have modified their tractors to accomplish this relocation.

200mph

Equipment
L4740-3 Cab, FEL, Fnt Snow Blower L2185, LP Finish Mower, LP Rotary Mower
Mar 3, 2017
PA
I made a stand for the loader valve as you desire a few years back on a BX2200. Used 1-1/4 square tubing and 3/16” plate to make the upright. The loader hydraulic lines needed to be lengthen and added quick connects since the lines didn’t have them.

I’ll have to dig around and see if I still have any pictures.

Found a couple of pictures.

Attachments

Last edited: