Kubota L185DT loader

mdb6000

Equipment
b6000
Oct 11, 2010
monroe, ct
Kubota L185dt loader - 1399.9 hours - 4x4, runs flawlessly, starts in the coldest weather, glow plugs work great, tires are loaded, kubota roll bar new last year ($300+), ROPS lights from ROPSlights.com ($250+), two facing front, one rear facing, controlled by two switches mounted on fender. Lights literally light up the whole yard. Headlights are pretty useless, tail lights work. Comes with clamp on pallet forks, 3 pt hitch pallet forks, 2 brand new fuel filters, 2 brand new oil filters, 1 brand new air filter, and the workshop manual. Oil and fuel filter changed very recently, maybe at 1350 hours or even later? It's written on one of the filters but it's too cold to check. Two things wrong with the tractor, while it always starts, sometimes, when you go to start it, it clicks, then you start it again and it will fire right up. That has been like that since I got it. Other thing is I believe the seals in the loader need replacing only because there are some slow leaks, one out the right side and one down by the loader on the left. Asking $6000 or best offer. I am in Connecticut.

Attachments