(SOLD) Kubota B8200D 4wd (SOLD)

SRG

Equipment
B8200D 4WD........ JD 870, FWA, 300x FEL.......... JD 797, 72" Z-Trak
Jul 15, 2017
N. IL
SOLD!

Hate to sell it but since i got the JD, I hate to just let this nice hard working machine sit in the shed.

For sale, is a Kubota B8200D (gear shift), it has 9 forward gears, and 3 reverse gears, via High, Medium, Low speed selections.
Some items i have fixed/upgraded....
New Carlisle Trac Chief R4 industrial tires on all 4 corners. Included are the OEM Bridgestone turf tires, if you prefer to use those.
New 775CCA battery with new 2g positive wire and new ground strap, plus newly crimped connections. Cranks fast and strong!
Has a plug in port on the dash for a battery tender.
New voltage regulator.
New upper radiator hose.
New glow plugs.
New fuel filter.
New air filter.
New seat.
New modified 3pt linkages. The oem linkages were all bent up.
New power steering delete by-pass block. It will come with power steering ram. But I was told by the previous owner that it leaked, which is why it was removed.
Includes 165lbs of suitcase weights.
Includes a Cat1 quick hitch

Cube lights on the fenders are new and they worked, but for some reason the relay malfunctioned and I never got around to diagnosing it.
I think some of the orange sheet metal was repainted, sometime before i purchased it.
Brakes need attention, there isn't much of them left. It never bothered me since I live on flat ground.
Included but not installed, is a complete engine block heater kit, for the freeze plug location, on the 'drivers side' of the engine block.

This machine starts and runs like a champ. The little 19hp (16hp @ pto) Kubota D950 diesel is an absolute work horse. It never ceased to amaze me at the amount of work i was able to get done with it.
Hour meter (it functions) shows right around 240hrs (I would ad 1000 on to that, so 1240ish hours), as it's only a 3 digit meter.
Everything works as it should. 4wd engages and disengages smoothly. 3pt linkage lowering valve works like it should. 3pt raises and lowers as it should. Transmission shifts nicely. Diff lock functions as it should.

Also, included in the sale is a 60" 7 tine cultivator. The cultivator is made out of a full size Ag cultivator, with coil spring tines and a harrow. Just like the real thing, only smaller :D

$4800 with cultivator. $4400 without. It's a turn key (2 keys BTW) machine, that's ready to work. Most of the stuff someone would want or need to do, has been done.
You can search my username on here and see my threads or posts on the things i have done to it.
Reach me at eight1five/seven6one/twofive6two. Or PM me on here. Machine is located in North central IL.
I can deliver within a reasonable distance, for a fee.

Tractordata info....
http://www.tractordata.com/farm-tractors/001/2/7/1274-kubota-b8200.html
See pics in the posts below. I also have some short video clips i can exchange through text message.

Last edited:

SRG

Equipment
Jul 15, 2017
N. IL
Re: WTS: Kubota B8200D 4wd (PICS)

Price dropped to $4800 with cultivator and i'm throwing in a cat1 quick hitch.
$4400 without cultivator.

SRG

Equipment
Jul 15, 2017
N. IL

Would you sell the original power steering parts?
I only have the power steering ram, which mounts from steering knuckle at the hub, to "pitman arm" up by the clutch pedal. All other PS parts would have to be sourced.
If you really want it, PM me an offer.
As i said, it came with the tractor uninstalled, previous owner removed it and installed a hard steering shaft because the ram was leaking. That's what they told me.

SRG

Equipment
Jul 15, 2017
N. IL

SOLD!
Moderator, please lock.