1954 Ford NAA with Tracks for sale

herbertperform

Equipment
1954 Ford NAA, 2012 John Deere 3320, looking to buy a Kubota Grand L
Jun 17, 2012
Hawthorne, WI
It's for sale. 1954 Ford NAA. 4 cylinder 132 cubic inch engine, over head valves 35HP engine with 30 HP at the PTO. 3 point hitch has draft and position control. 4 speed manual transmission. It has many new parts as well as many extra parts. I updated it to a 12v system and an electronic ignition system. Also has new exhaust, new lights, newer rear rims and tires. Idler tires are newer. Carb and alternator are newer. Newly rebuilt hydraulic vane style pump. New top link, and 2 new adjustable side links for the 3 point hitch. I also have a larger 172 cubic inch engine block in case you want to soup this tractor up with a larger engine. This old Ford starts in the worst of weather for dependable snow plowing. The tracks make this tractor a special machine. They are a rare option. The tracks and idler wheel assembly come on and off in about an hours time. It will go through swampy wet land with no problems! I also have a newer set of tire chains in A-1 shape. Also includes a loader with bucket and a 6' heavy duty front blade with hydraulic down pressure. This tractor has many uses. It's great for snow plowing, maintaining trails, roads, or driveways, food plot work, or tinkering on your property. $6,000, B/O, or trades of some sort. You can contact mee on here or at antongear@yahoo.com - Mike

Attachments