B6100E steeringarm knuckle

Ray0870

Equipment
B6100E
Jul 19, 2018
Cleveland Texas
I am looking for a steering arm knuckle (PN#66721-56520) for my B6100E. It is showing to be an obsolete part and I have not been able to find one anywheres. Thanks in advance.

MilkyWay

Dec 5, 2010
Dahlonega, GA
I am looking for a steering arm knuckle (PN#66721-56520) for my B6100E. It is showing to be an obsolete part and I have not been able to find one anywheres. Thanks in advance.
Hello
I cant help with your knuckle but I can welcome you to the forum! Good luck finding what you need. I bet someone has parts machines somewhere so maybe you can get hooked up.

MilkyWay

Dec 5, 2010
Dahlonega, GA
Thank you. I really like this tractor. It has been awesome so I hope I can get it going again.
Is your Big Orange out of commission or are you still able to use it? I have a '93 L5450 and it may as well be totally dead. It squirts a gallon of hydro fluid out on the ground in 3 hrs of operation. It soaks my boots and everything underneath it, and just today I found out the problem is worse than I had hoped.... SURPRISE!
I am prompting you to make a few more posts because 5 posts is a magic number for newbies; which is what I am as well. If you want to be entertained (?) then read my novel L5450 hydraulic leak. BTW, if you actually do want to be entertained, then find and select the off topics section, then the daily chuckles section then go to page 154 or 155, or really just any where. Man, theres some good stuff there.
Again, welcome!

Last edited:

Ray0870

Equipment
B6100E
Jul 19, 2018
Cleveland Texas
Yes it is out of commission. I have searched all over for the knuckle. My next option is to have one fabricated for it. Good luck with yours.