B2150D torque specs flywheel/clutch

BadDog

Equipment
B7100D TL and B2150D TLB
Jun 5, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I finally got started on my B2150D 2 stage clutch replacement. I had the torque specs written down, but can't figure out where they got put (it's been a while). Does anyone have a manual handy that can get me the specs for the following:

Flywheel to crank
Long pressure plate to flywheel (4 LONG bolts and 2 studs)

I remember being told that the flywheel was not standard based on the bolts, and/or the pressure plate was not standard due to the 8mm x 1.5 x 110mm length. Any help appreciated, I sure don't want to split this thing twice.

BadDog

Equipment
B7100D TL and B2150D TLB
Jun 5, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Oh, and for anyone who doesn't have a B2150D, but may have something with the same motor, or fasteners, the flywheel bolts are 17mm (head) 10mm x 1.25 with the anti-stress-riser shank. The long 8mm x 1.5 bolts/studs (6 of them) for the pressure plate stack are 12mm hex heads/nuts.

I suspect standard torque could be looked up for the flywheel bolts, but particularly for those really long studs I would like to have something to reference.

This was already quite expensive, and splitting that tractor was not what I call fun, so don't want to risk having to repeat the process (or worse). Any help would be appreciated.

Also, I installed the 2 counter positioned studs using blue Loctite. I suspect it gets too hot for any common grade Loctite in there, so I'm guessing all these flywheel/plate fasteners are installed dry?