Snowblower will not lift

neiltpsn

Oct 3, 2015
AB
Hi ,
I fitted my new snowblower and front quick hitch yesterday ,however when it was all finished the blower only lifts an inch or so .
Has anyone an idea of what's wrong ??.
I did notice this with the quick hitch so I,m thinking the Blower might not have anything to do with it .
Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
Sounds like one of your hydraulic hose connection is not seated right. Try taking them off and reinstalling each one.

CharlieFoxtrot

Equipment
B2650
Dec 8, 2016
Northeast
With the engine off, work the control lever in all directions several times to relieve the pressure in the lines. Then remove the lines from the quick hitch to the tractor and reconnect, ensuring that the fitting snaps all the way round the connector on the tractor and seats down fully.

L4740

Nov 23, 2009
3rd Rock From The Sun
Make sure you have the hoses on the correct couplers. I've seen it before, as recent as this fall. One hose was on the loader lift circuit and the other was on the bucket curl or dump circuit. It would only lift a very small amount. On my tractor they go on the white cap and yellow cap.

bearskinner

Equipment
BX25D, snowblower, PHD, Grapple, Snow blade, land Plane
Sep 1, 2014
N. Idaho
What model do you have? I keep the connections written down for winter, as they are different from the FEL controls. Funny, I just took mine off and put the FEL back in place

neiltpsn

Oct 3, 2015
AB
Thanks for your help .,
I guess in my haste to get it going I must have missed seating one of the connections ,at least I think that's what it was , but it works now .
In fact it works so well it's blowing that snow back to where it came from .
Thanks again guys I appreciate all your help .
Oh and it's on a bx25d and white and yellow connectors.
Cheers
Neil

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk