WSM woes solved by applying a little OCD

Roll

Equipment
B7300
Dec 14, 2016
Central Ohio
I was frustrated with the WSM because it has no contents page, separate contents for Mechanism and Service and finally, because each section starts at number one again. I just could not find what I wanted without a lot of paging around.

So after spooling up my OCD I bought two sets of numbering tabs and went to work.

I used the second set of tabs to make finding service faster. The first number 1 is Engine Mechanism, the second number 1 just behind the first is Engine Service and so on. (You can't see the duplicate tabs in my photo)

If you think you would find this helpful and want a copy of my typed listings, send me a PM and I'll email you a copy.

As for the numbered tabs, they were inexpensive. I think I paid about $7 for two sets. If interested, look for Avery, "Ready Index" number 11194. Probably any office supply would have them. There are different types, I picked 12 tabs with numbers in the boxes. Some of the 12 tab sets I see on line have the months of the year, not helpful.

If you plan to use my list you will want template 11194, the spacing will not work for anything else.

If you have some other tractor model, you will want to tweak my headings to match your WSM. I would guess the layout is roughly the same for the WSMs but I don't know that for sure.

Roll

Attachments