Need Manuals for L4200DTGST with 680 loader

jamesmann

Equipment
1998 L4200DT GST with 680 Loader
Jul 21, 2011
North Alabama
Need Manuals for L4200DTGST with 680 loader this is a new to me tractor and i need to get started on maintenance the tractor has about 1900 hours on it and it is my first kubota but not my first tractor
if anyone knows anything about this series of tractor please let me know if there is anything special i should look at or maintain please let me know
and if you have the Manuals or know where i can get them please let me know how much and where to send the money
thank you
James

Topi

Equipment
B1200, B1700
Sep 12, 2011
Finland
Need Manuals for L4200DTGST with 680 loader this is a new to me tractor and i need to get started on maintenance the tractor has about 1900 hours on it and it is my first kubota but not my first tractor
if anyone knows anything about this series of tractor please let me know if there is anything special i should look at or maintain please let me know
and if you have the Manuals or know where i can get them please let me know how much and where to send the money
thank you
James
http://kubotabooks.com/AutoIndex/index.php?dir=Tractor Owners Manuals/

Teg1928

Equipment
Grand L4200 4x4 GTSC, FEL, Tiller, PH Driller, finish mower, Bush hog, + more
Sep 15, 2016
Martinsville, Indiana
jamesmann: I see Topi sent you a link to manuals. I got mine on Ebay for a really good price awhile back. I hope you enjoy your L4200 as much as I have mine. I have the cab model for the cold wintertime here in mid-indy. Also the AC is ice cold for the humid summers. I've had my L4200 for about 6 years now so if you have any questions I might be able to help. Just finished the 800hr service on mine at 920 hrs. It only had like 720 when I bought it. I also have the LA680 loader like your. Great machine, has done everything I've asked of it. If you need the maintenance info or something looked up before you get your manuals I'd be happy to assist. Welcome to the forum.