B7200HST Front Snow Blower

rdc7100hst

Equipment
REMOVE THIS ACCOUNT
Apr 7, 2011
REMOVE THIS ACCOUNT
Kuboto OEM Snow Blower that was mounted to my B7200HST. My dad bought it new and only used it for about 5 years. I live in the desert so, it just sits here. $1500 OBO. I realize some of you might want it shipped so I'll try and work that out. I know this is my first post and it's an ad, sorry. I'd like for someone to be getting some use from it. Contact me for pictures and let's work out a deal.:)

D6200

Equipment
B6200
Jun 2, 2011
S.W.Mich.
Kuboto OEM Snow Blower that was mounted to my B7200HST. My dad bought it new and only used it for about 5 years. I live in the desert so, it just sits here. $1500 OBO. I realize some of you might want it shipped so I'll try and work that out. I know this is my first post and it's an ad, sorry. I'd like for someone to be getting some use from it. Contact me for pictures and let's work out a deal.:)
Yes, I'd like to see some pic's if still available.!!

rdc7100hst

Equipment
REMOVE THIS ACCOUNT
Apr 7, 2011
REMOVE THIS ACCOUNT
All items have been photographed and all parts are present except for 2 shims that are for the B1750 or B1550 tractors. The shims are just flat plate and could be made very easily for those tractors. See item #31 pg. 24.