WTB: Loader for M4500

cottageandy

Equipment
M4500DT
May 19, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
I know it;s a long shot, especially since I'm in Canada, but this seemed like the only place that may help me find a loader for my old Kubota. From the research I have done it looks like the L1830 was the original loader meant for the tractor, but I have seen a lot of them with after market loaders as well. I looked at all of the links in the sticky, but no joy so far. I did get a quote from Allied. They can put a new loader on it it for $8K, but the tractor isn't worth spending that much on. I do have a loader for my IH 624 that I was thinking of modifying, but it uses a frame that attaches directly to the engine block/frame of the tractor and would be much too hard to adapt.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Like I said, long shot, but I'd love to keep the old girl working. It's been an awesome tractor over the years.

cottageandy

Equipment
M4500DT
May 19, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
I should have added to my original post that it would also be really helpful if I could get some closeup pics of the mounts/hydraulic config if anyone out here has a loader on a similar tractor. I haven't been able to find one to get a good look in person. I noted that the original loader config requires (?) a secondary hydraulic tank and I am wondering where to plumb it in if I decide to adapt a loader for the tractor.