Status
Not open for further replies.

Thinfire

Equipment
B7100/ 1630 Loader
Sep 17, 2017
Ohio
Kubota 1200 loader in great shape.
Nice and straight, no cracks or welds. The bucket is in great shape as well. Includes the control valve.
I bought it with the intention of installing it on my B7100 but I feel it is too large for that tractor. The previous owner said it was on a "B" series tractor. A website says it will fit the following: L175, L185, L225, L245, L285. It may fit others with some modifications. I have not had it in operation so I don't know how well it works. Chrome on the cylinders looks good without any pits. I can load onto your trailer.
I'm asking $1650.00 for it. I just want out of it what I have into it.
Thanks for looking.

Attachments

Tjm

Oct 2, 2017
Romeo Michigan
Kubota 1200 loader in great shape.
Nice and straight, no cracks or welds. The bucket is in great shape as well. Includes the control valve.
I bought it with the intention of installing it on my B7100 but I feel it is too large for that tractor. The previous owner said it was on a "B" series tractor. A website says it will fit the following: L175, L185, L225, L245, L285. It may fit others with some modifications. I have not had it in operation so I don't know how well it works. Chrome on the cylinders looks good without any pits. I can load onto your trailer.
I'm asking $1650.00 for it. I just want out of it what I have into it.
Thanks for looking.
Hi Tjm,
Sorry but I just sold it this weekend.
thanks for getting back so quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.