WTB BX Snow Blower Front

bearskinner

Equipment
BX25D, snowblower, PHD, Grapple, Snow blade, land Plane
Sep 1, 2014
N. Idaho
Not really expecting to find one, but looking to purchase a snowblower for my BX25D. I have the hydraulic snow blade, so I only need the driveshaft and blower unit. Prefer the BX5455HD, but any of the 3 will work. Thanks

bearskinner

Equipment
Sep 1, 2014
N. Idaho
Still seriously looking if there's a set up out there.

bearskinner

Equipment
Sep 1, 2014
N. Idaho
No luck, so I ordered a new BX5450HD and drive line from my local dealer. $2,800 installed OTD, at least I will have it this winter***128077;

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
No luck, so I ordered a new BX5450HD and drive line from my local dealer. $2,800 installed OTD, at least I will have it this winter***128077;
That’s a great price.

bearskinner

Equipment
Sep 1, 2014
N. Idaho
Does this have something to do with last winter? :eek:

I'm tired of the push outs with the front blade, so I'm thinking once I start using the blower, I can expand my "open areas" create paths to each side door, without leaving large berms. I could probably keep the trail thru the woods ( where we did the blindfold quad time trails) clear so walking the pup won't be such a chore. Most of all I really hated using the walk behind snow blower, which I already sold off.

bonz

Equipment
BX2370
Oct 21, 2015
Leicester, Ma, USA
you'll find the blower works great for the times we get some real snow.

I got the front blower when I bought the BX new two winters ago.
What I found during the first "no snow" winter was that I like the rear blade for when we got just an inch of two of snow or for heavy, wet, sloppy snow that turned quickly to slush.

The blower will throw good snow anywhere you want it but for the warmer winter months, its good to have a blade for nuisance snow.

Last year I got a plow with hydraulics that will attach to the same quick connect as the blower and now have the best for both types of snow.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
You'll find the blower works great for the times we get some real snow.
Oh we get A LOT of real snow up here!

The blower will throw good snow anywhere you want it but for the warmer winter months, its good to have a blade for nuisance snow.
Different from most all other locals, once we get snow we get a lot of it and it doesn't warm up or melt till spring, so a snow blower see's a ton of work!

He does have a blade too though. ;)