1980(81?) L185 two wheel drive with turf tires

Tallbald

Nov 24, 2015
KY
Early last year I brought home from my Father-In-Laws little farm my 1980(81) Kubota L185 two wheel drive tractor. I had great plans to re-paint her and make her pretty enough for parade participation. But in the intervening months, my FIL, a retired minister, and my MIL were viciously killed at their home August 8, 2016. My wife and I found them the afternoon of 08/09/16.http://www.wkyt.com/content/news/Bod...389684072.html
The doctor I bought Orange Crush from died. And three days ago on Mother's Day 2017 my only sibling, a sister 4 years older than me, here in Bowling Green, KY died of cancer diagnosed three and a half weeks ago. Just too much.
I no longer have the interest or energy to restore my little tractor and have listed her on Craigslist and Facebook. I am listing her here too. I had taken her sheet metal off for repainting but 2 weeks ago spot primed her rusty and bare metal spots and put her back together for sale. I'm including Daddy's heavy steel dump wagon, her original manual, a NIB rear halogen implement light, her new upholstered seat, and new draw bar.
1570 hours on her clock. Routinely maintained. Asking $2950 cash please for everything.
Thank you everyone for your kindness. If interested in buying Orange Crush please call me on my cell phone at 27Zero-7Nine2-17Seven7.
Again thank you all. Don.

Last edited by a moderator: