Selling GCK60-26BX, recommended price?

jgvicke

Equipment
Kubota BX2370 with FEL, MMM, Bagger, Tiller, and Snow Blower
Dec 12, 2015
North Brookfield, MA, USA
I purchased a GCK60-26BX with my Kubota and it has hardly ever been used. Looking to get it out of the garage.

Originally purchased for $2K new. Made a dolly for it. You can see the condition here (love how when you search for this part my video is the first google result!):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuYSeSoXEu4

I am pretty sure it has been in the garage since that video was taken.

Can anyone give me a recommended listing price, where I should sell it, or if you are interested in buying it. I live in NH if you were interested in buying...

Thanks,
John Vickers

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
I purchased a GCK60-26BX with my Kubota and it has hardly ever been used. Looking to get it out of the garage.

Originally purchased for $2K new. Made a dolly for it. You can see the condition here (love how when you search for this part my video is the first google result!):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuYSeSoXEu4

Can anyone give me a recommended listing price, where I should sell it, or if you are interested in buying it. I live in NH if you were interested in buying...

Thanks,
John Vickers
Recently, I bought a used RC72-30B 72" MMM for my B3350. It was little used, looked so and was complete with all brackets and owners manual. I paid $1,500 for it. Dealer had quoted nearly $3,600, installed for a new one when I bought the 3350.

Generally, used equipment sells for around 50% of current new price, absent exceptional circumstances.

SDT

clandestoy

Equipment
Kubota BX2370, 60" Mid-Mount Mower, GCK60-23BX Grass Catcher, B2750D Snow Blower
May 13, 2021
Lower Hudson Valley, NY

Thanks,
John Vickers

Mr. Vickers,

Hello. I sent you a message, but am not sure if you received it. I am interested in this unit, can you please call me at the number I sent you, or message me a number where I can call you.

Regards,

Cesar

PaulL

Equipment
B2601
Jul 17, 2017
NZ
You might want to check dates before expecting a reply. That thread is from 2019.

clandestoy

Equipment
Kubota BX2370, 60" Mid-Mount Mower, GCK60-23BX Grass Catcher, B2750D Snow Blower
May 13, 2021
Lower Hudson Valley, NY
You might want to check dates before expecting a reply. That thread is from 2019.

Paul,

Thank you for the reply. I did see the date, but figured I would reach out anyway just in case he still had it since it was not marked sold.