Any experience with this type of FEL?

ETRon

Equipment
M6040
Aug 4, 2010
Tellico Plains, TN
Not to be a stick in the mud here but I think I'd also want capacity specs on your model for comparison (to Kubota) purposes. As well it sure would be nice if you were able to get a testimonial from another customer. May well be a great unit, just saying. How does the price on this one compare to a Kubota unit?

Ron

brewguy

Equipment
B7100
Aug 2, 2011
atlanta,ga,usa
I spoke to them today. Good people to work with. The loader is based on the Kubota loader spec but with a thicker bucket steel. From the research I've done all of the FELs on the market will lift more than a B7100 can handle so you are going to run out of tractor anyway. Just looks like these guys have elimanated marketing the middle man to provide a FEL that's $1400 less that anything I've been able to find

asbug

Equipment
B7001 - looks orange to me... Woods 5' scrape, 42" rotary cutter, shreader/chip.
Feb 11, 2011
Varnell,GA - USA
Waiting on $'s.
Wifey decided I needed to purchase a new bedroom suit with my FEL $'s.
LOL.
Any way I was quoted $2150 to Chattanooga,Tn Fedex Terminal.
What was your quote?
Thanks,

KC

300zx

Equipment
1979 B7100D, 2009 ZG20, 1991 B2150, 1990 B6200
Dec 1, 2010
Forest, VA
KC, to give you a reference, I bought my B219 Kubota loader for $1250 and spent another $750 in hoses, rebuilding the cylinders, sand blasting and powder coating the frame and sub-frame. My total cost without any shipping was $1800. So, if you are satisfied with the design, it looks like a good price. My only concern is that it will tap into your hydraulic system. The B219 has a hydraulic pump that runs off of the front PTO. I had always thought the B7100 hydraulic system would not adequately support a FEL, especially if you plan to use the 3 point hitch with the loader. I like the idea of getting a reference for someone who has it on a B7100.

This is how mine looked before I started in on it:

John

stuart

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B7001 with loader & tiller, 3 point hitch and 4' rear blade
Aug 9, 2009
Aldergrove, BC, Canada
My B7001 came with a loader, run from a (kubota) hydraulic pump driven off the fuel injector pump. I don't know the flow rate, but apparently it runs at 2200 psi. It easily lifts enough to get the back wheels in the air. There are pictures in my portfolio here.
I can't comment on the specific loader you mention, but there are some things to watch for
1 - that the loader reach down below grade a foot or more for digging holes and trenches.
2- that the bucket curl enough in the down position to get a full load of sand or gravel and keep it properly inside with no spillage.
These are two problems I have encountered with mine. I can't change #1, but a bit of fabricating would fix #2.

brewguy

Equipment
B7100
Aug 2, 2011
atlanta,ga,usa
Waiting on $'s.
Wifey decided I needed to purchase a new bedroom suit with my FEL $'s.
LOL.
Any way I was quoted $2150 to Chattanooga,Tn Fedex Terminal.
What was your quote?
Thanks,

KC
$2150 to Atlanta.
should be here in a week or so.
I'll post a review after I get it on