L1511dt service manual

ageitz

Equipment
L1511dt with a bulldog loader on front also have a slasher and a tiller.
Mar 27, 2013
kingaroy australia
Hi have have just brought a kubota L1511DT second hand. and i am chasing a manual and parts cataloge. i have asked my local dealer and he says sorry it is a gray tractor go away you have been ripped off. so i went and seen a dealer who used to sell gray tractors and he informed me that he is not allowed to help me and he was sorry. i also noticed that my oil light comes on after 15 minutes but the engine oil appears to be okay. does this light come on if i am low in oil in other parts of the tractor. i love my little tractor and would hate to break it over something simple.

ditchpig

Equipment
L1511dt
Jun 12, 2014
beamsville
so today i was using my l1511dt to move some snow and the clutch has not been working the tractor stop moving i realized i was low on hydro fluid filled it up and it started moving again no issues but then out of no where the clutch was working as far as i can tell its a dry clutch in this tractor any ideas also any idea on why the four wheel drive well the front is not locking up the rear dif locks up no issues once i figuer this out my tractors mint rebuilt hydro pump fuel pump an new glow plugs an she runs starts like a top an stops on a dime any help would be great thanks guys

SteveBFR

Equipment
L1511DT
Aug 11, 2017
Gippsland, Victoria, Australia
Hi, I have a (grey market) kubota L1511DT shuttle shift tractor and appears the shuttle shift is failing. My mechanic in Australia cannot find a service manual or parts specification for the tractor. can you help source a manual or advise on shuttle shift maintenance?