It lives B7100HST basket case

BobInOK

Jun 3, 2019
Catoosa, OK
Took me a while, I'm old and wok slow but the 7100 I bought with a spare engine is now running. Sounds great, starts easy, no blow by or smoke. Haven put the tin back on it yet still have a few minor items I want to address, couple injectors are leaking and idle needs adjusting.

Allot of work but all in all I think I did pretty well for $2500.00

Added photo...

Attachments

Last edited:

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
I see a green rototiller across the way... Don't be putting that on the Orange tractor....lol You did good for 2500 clams.

BobInOK

Jun 3, 2019
Catoosa, OK
I see a green rototiller across the way... Don't be putting that on the Orange tractor....lol You did good for 2500 clams.
That's a 7 foot flail mower, one beside it is the same but was painted by a PO. They are behind two ~47 HP Fords. No worry about putting one behind the 7100 :)

Kubota will be used for mowing when the ground is too soft for the Fords. I would like to have a small tiller, have a 6 footer I use behind the Fords but again too big for the little 7100. Bout the only implement I have that might work is my landscape rake.

Lencho

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B7100hst
Jan 21, 2017
NM
Do you have the mid mount mower? It looks like the brackets are on it.

BobInOK

Jun 3, 2019
Catoosa, OK
Yes it came with the MM mower, removed it to get it on a 5 foot wide trailer and put the mower in the pickup bed. Also going over the mower and fixing what needs fixing. Not bad, idler bearings are shot but spindles are good. One of the gauge wheel arms was messed up but thanks to this site found a good used one.

Am on the down side of the resurrection, last few parts will be here on Monday.