LA211 loader

Harleyscooter

Equipment
BX2230,front 60" blade, front dethatcher, cyclone rake, back blade, box blade, york rake, carryall.
Jun 8, 2009
N.E. Ohio, USA
Hi, I just found this site and I like it! I have a question about loaders. I have a 2004 BX2230 with a 60" front blade, I am using the Kubota BX2015A 4 way hyd. valve, it has the Hyd. couplers that are side by side and not inline over each other. Can I use this valve with a LA211 loader? Are the LA211 loaders without valves still avaliable? Thanks.:confused:

Harleyscooter

Equipment
BX2230,front 60" blade, front dethatcher, cyclone rake, back blade, box blade, york rake, carryall.
Jun 8, 2009
N.E. Ohio, USA
Well I have been doing some research and this is what I found out. My valve would work (they even have a hyd adapter that bolts over the outlet ports and puts them inline above each other) but two dealers have tried to find a LA211 with no valve and they told me they could not find any LA211 loaders still avaliable. I have ordered a Woods LS72 loader without the valve and hoses. I will have to cut the valve mounting plate away from the stand on my valve and mount it to the Woods loader frame mount and fiqure out the hoses. I will post some pictures when I get it mounted. While I was waiting on the loader to come in I made a Weight box for the back.

Attachments

Harleyscooter

Equipment
Jun 8, 2009
N.E. Ohio, USA
Well the loader came in and I picked it up today. I have the valve plate cut free from the stand and I am in the process of fabricating a new mount to connect it to the loader mount.

Attachments

Harleyscooter

Equipment
Jun 8, 2009
N.E. Ohio, USA
While I am waiting on the parts for the hoses I thought I would reinforce the bucket. I will go to the fab shop later today and see if I can get a piece bent to reinforce the top three sides of the bucket so I can weld hooks on top.

Attachments

Harleyscooter

Equipment
Jun 8, 2009
N.E. Ohio, USA
I went to the fab shop and picked up my piece and then I picked up some fittings needed to finish the hyd. hookup. I wanted to add 45 degree street elbows to the valve outlet to help with the angle of the hoses, and when I went to loosen the male coupler from the sae #8 o-ring to 1/4" male pipe adapter they were so tight from the factory that 3 out of 4 snaped off when I tried to loosen them. Here are some pictures of the top reinforcement I added to the bucket today.

Attachments

Harleyscooter

Equipment
Jun 8, 2009
N.E. Ohio, USA
I wanted to make sure the piece was tight so I used a lot of clamps??
The pictures shows the welding is done and now the paint is drying so hopefully I will get the bucket on tommorrow.

Attachments

cstempert

Equipment
L185DT-L1730FEL -Woods L59 , Kubota plow blade, Case 220 w/ snowblower / blade /mower / Cyclone rake
Jun 30, 2009
Wolcott, CT
Very nice fabrication.