Problems on site

Corney

Equipment
L1500DT, front end loader, mower, tiller, snow blower
I have a problems with these flash up adverts and the site reloading all the time.

I use an iPad only to access and don't have any issues with any other forum I am on?

Any suggestions?

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I have a problems with these flash up adverts and the site reloading all the time.

I use an iPad only to access and don't have any issues with any other forum I am on?

Any suggestions?
Get me a name of the website that is popping up and I'll see if we can get it kicked out.

Zekepup

Equipment
B2410, woods backhoe, finish mower,box blade ,boom pole
Dec 8, 2014
Suwanee georgia
I am having the same problem with a Blue pop up at the bottom of the page .you have to x it out ,but it comes back every time .

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I don't see anything when I try the link, but I will forward it on to the proper authorities! ;)

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Wolfman, had the same thing show up on my new and old tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab A) that bxray posted in his picture. My old one it was after clearing history and before I signed back in. New tablet was before signing in the first time.

Thinking it has to do with which membership a person has.

Mr. K

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 14, 2009
www.orangetractortalks.com
Evening folks -

This was a problem with the ad configuration on our end and should be corrected now. Can anyone who was seeing it before let me know if it looks to be fixed on their end? Thanks and apologies for the interference with the site here!

Mr. K

L35

Equipment
L35/TL720/BT900/York rake/Valby chipper
Jun 13, 2010
CT
I still get the floating blue banner on the bottom of the screen while using my iPad. subject matter of best oil and forum software are in the ad

Mr. K

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 14, 2009
Got it, thank you. Can you try clearing your browser cache and see if that removes the blue banner at the bottom? Does anyone have a tablet where they did *not* visit the site yesterday with it? Does the blue banner show up?

I'm trying to determine if this is carry-over from yesterday and is caught up in the local browser cache or still an ongoing issue.

Appreciate your patience here!

Mr. K

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 14, 2009
Ok sounds like the fixed blue banner at the bottom is gone, that's good. The text links you are seeing (that send you to a second page) should be temporary and eventually turn into display ads only. It takes the system a bit of time to figure that out though.

I'll keep an eye on this to make sure those ad units flip over to display mode.

L35

Equipment
L35/TL720/BT900/York rake/Valby chipper
Jun 13, 2010
CT
Seems good today