I have had ENOUGH

jryser

Jun 7, 2017
Plainfield
UPDATE ON THE NEW 3901...Well, 28 hours so far and one flawless regen. Besides the little difference in smell, it was un-eventful. I guess I am running at proper RPM because it didn't prompt me to increase RPM when the regen was happening. Only issue to date, was at 2 hours I noticed oil leaking from the front of the tractor.Was coming from one of the coolers in front of the radiator, not certain which one. Dealer sent a tech out and tightened up the clamps, and so far so good.

Excellent power, smooth and quiet running. I love my new 3901. I have been in a big Home Remodel, and that includes Landscaping. So far, spread out 80 yards of bank run and 90 yards of Top Soil. 40 yards of crushed Shale on the driveway, and removed 10 concrete footings. Excellent fuel economy on this tractor as well, even with running it at higher RPM's. Going to be building the flower beds/boxes for my Wife next. :D . All smiles with my new tractor so far.

Glad for you. Been wondering how you fared!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoder

Dec 12, 2016
South East NC
I understand . If the Tractor was financed through Kubota it would make me want to withhold a payment and when they contacted me I would say well I mailed it
It could be lost, or someone stole it , or you got it and lost it , or you got it and someone stole it , It could be lots of things . Dealer Run around pisses me off worse that the Tractor itself . You should have called the regional office .
You bought the smaller tractor for your application, the 3901 may be to large ?
By trading you let them off too easy but than again you may live longer without the added stress of full blown Dealer Warfare . All the Luck to you this time around.

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
UPDATE ON THE NEW 3901...Well, 28 hours so far and one flawless regen. Besides the little difference in smell, it was un-eventful. I guess I am running at proper RPM because it didn't prompt me to increase RPM when the regen was happening. Only issue to date, was at 2 hours I noticed oil leaking from the front of the tractor.Was coming from one of the coolers in front of the radiator, not certain which one. Dealer sent a tech out and tightened up the clamps, and so far so good.

Excellent power, smooth and quiet running. I love my new 3901. I have been in a big Home Remodel, and that includes Landscaping. So far, spread out 80 yards of bank run and 90 yards of Top Soil. 40 yards of crushed Shale on the driveway, and removed 10 concrete footings. Excellent fuel economy on this tractor as well, even with running it at higher RPM's. Going to be building the flower beds/boxes for my Wife next. :D . All smiles with my new tractor so far.
That's great news, congrats, I knew you'd be happy with it.

prof.fate

Equipment
75 L175, 14 toro timesaver, Landpride boxblade, countyline auger
Nov 9, 2017
Beaver, PA
I've been there - with a chevy truck in the 80s and a subaru about 5 years ago.

Traded the chevy on a jeep - one of the best vehicles i've owned.
The 08 outback turned into a '14 (used low miles for new no miles). Been good so far.

Selling an OLD kubota, just bought a kioti. Hoping all goes well..only got 4 hours on it so far.:D

Good luck with you new tractor!