Glow plug problem L3010

afoster

I have a 2002, L3010DST that just starting giving me a problem with the glow plug system. I go to start the engine the glow plug light comes on for 20-30 seconds then goes out and I start the engine with no problem. Then anywhere from a couple a seconds to several minutes after the engine starts the glow plug light comes back on then goes off at random intervals. I've checked for obvious things like loose connections, but have not yet been able to correct the problem. Does anyone have any ideas to why the light keeps coming on after the engine is running.

Thanks

Sam427

Equipment
L3410 GST, FEL, Bush Hog, Box Scrape, Spreader
Nov 6, 2009
Snellville, Ga. USA
I have a 2002, L3010DST that just starting giving me a problem with the glow plug system. I go to start the engine the glow plug light comes on for 20-30 seconds then goes out and I start the engine with no problem. Then anywhere from a couple a seconds to several minutes after the engine starts the glow plug light comes back on then goes off at random intervals. I've checked for obvious things like loose connections, but have not yet been able to correct the problem. Does anyone have any ideas to why the light keeps coming on after the engine is running.

Thanks
You can search glow plug, this has been discussed several times on here, I think I was the original person with a question about this. It's most likely going to be the controller, it's a common problem.