B7001 adding a front PTO

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
Hello, I will buy in two weeks a B7001. This is in Germany the same like the 7100. I have searched the Internet to find a way to add a PTO at the front. I have found some pictures of the D750 Dieselmotor and at the pully of the crankshaft I have seen three threaded holes. So my idea is to add another pully or a clutch with a flyweel and transmit with a belt to an extra front PTO shaft.
Has somebody something like this allready constructed.
Or is there a kit in the market?

Thanx for Help

Carl

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
Hello Vic,

Thanx for the offer. I will wait for my baby and when it is delivered, I will take a look about the setup of my B7001. I don't know if there are some different issues in Germany.

Regarding the Kit, do you have any experience about the extra cost I will be faced, if you send it to Germany (shipping & Customs)?

And how is the Kit opperating the front PTO, fixed with the rpm of the crankshaft or is there a cluth in between, so it can be switch on and off?

Thanx for the Help.

Carl

ps. It's really a good thing with the video's. I have downloaded all of them, so I can practice my english vocabulary with that. If you produce some more video's, maybe you can set the topic to repairing, or even better to avoid damages. Like the broken steering gear box. That's great. Maybe you can also show some "gadgets" I could maybe "need" on my Tractor. For some of us it's a Man's Toy. For my little Tractor Gutbrod 1032 I have also added some stuff, like a little aircompressor, or a front PTO and even changed the motor to an Honda-typ because of no spareparts available anymore. If you like to take a look: http://www.cabu.de/html/gutbrod_1032.html