Kubota M6800 shuttle shift needs repair

shorn

Equipment
Kubota M6800
Feb 22, 2009
Highland, MI
I am searching for a repair manual for my M6800. My shuttle shift binds shifting forward. I've lubricated all the linkage which seemed to help but it is binding once again. I have not had any luck locating a repair manual for the M6800. I purchased a service manual put it is only an assembly manual and gave no indication as to what might be the problem nor how to repair such a problem. ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

shorn

Equipment
Kubota M6800
Feb 22, 2009
Highland, MI
Hi, I am still working to make contact with VIC to arrange to purchase a repair manual. I haven't tried testing the pressures yet I have to obtain tool(s) to do so.

victofreak

Jul 29, 2014
victoriaville
Shorn, Kubota published only one WSM manual for your M Series KubotaTractor and as you have found, they are ofen a little short on some procedural details.

I think this is because the manuals are published for the benefit of Kubota's franchisees, for use by their service dept techs who have apprenticed and are accomplished diagnosticians.

If you're going to fix that tractor, read all you can, ask us questions, talk to other owners. It's all I can offer you at this point.
Hi, I have a zl-295, Sunshine Kubota, I need the transmission cover, the 3 points Piston and cylinder is defective, it went to low on the arms and I had to heavy load on it

Thanks , Michel