looking at Kubota 7500hsd. la272 loader

FireLT72

Jul 21, 2014
Ohio
Hello, I'm new here. Just looking for advice on this tractor I'm looking at. Seeing if any owners on here can tell me if it does everything they have needed it o do. Meaning lifting and moving dirt and such. This one has a woods bh6000hoe on it also.anyone have experience with that? All help asap would be appreciated.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
That Tractor, Loader, and Hoe are all good models, I can't think of any down falls or issues with any of it.

It's not going to move a ton real quick but it beats the snot out of a shovel and wheel barrow!

If you don't get three point arms with it, you'll want to invest in those so you can run other implements on the rear.

On the bottom left of this page is the user manual download for the backhoe.
http://www.woodsequipment.com/productDetails.aspx?id=1

Last edited:

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Like the man said you will find things to do you never knew you needed to do with it,,;)

FireLT72

Jul 21, 2014
Ohio
Hey guys thanks for the initial info. I am new to this. I have ran multiple tractors in previous jobs and such, but never owned more than a garden tractor. for the past 4 months i have been practically swimming in a sea of model numbers and trying to figure out just what size will be appropriate for my needs. I have had one rented (b26) tlb to do a bit of drain tile work but decided id like one slightly smaller to maneuver better when in lawn area of my land. but then the BX models seemed a little small and light. But sometimes on here people seem to say that the b series isnt much better suited. All of your help is appreciated on this prior to me pulling the trigger. I am just afraid that I will be disappointed in digging ability. But like he said, "beats a shovel". But the shovel doesn't cost 12000 dollars. Ha Ha. I just wanna know Im going in right direction. So I figure if owners have input that helps. thanks again