3 point control valve plug

NickC4rter

Jan 21, 2018
United States
The plug on my threee point control valve recently blew off. I have a 2003 Kubota L4330, Does anybody know why this happened and a way I can fix it? Thanks

NickC4rter

Jan 21, 2018
United States
I was trying to lookup parts for your tractor in the hydraulic section... from the kubota site: https://apps.kubotausa.com/illustrated-parts/

There was many references from Old and New... wondering if they had some problems that they changed/fix.

Still could not figure out what part you are showing, is it the underside (photo upside down??).

Can't help much more than that... :(

Thank you for trying I’m having a hard time finding the part number as well. The photo is right side up, it’s directly under the seat and controls the 3 point. I forgot to mention it’s a cab tractor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
The part number of the plug is TA04036650 It should only see transmission case pressure . If you install a remote valve the "tank" tube gets connected there. Possibly the transmission vent is clogged or maybe the plug was never properly installed and finally just fell out?

NickC4rter

Jan 21, 2018
United States
The part number of the plug is TA04036650 It should only see transmission case pressure . If you install a remote valve the "tank" tube gets connected there. Possibly the transmission vent is clogged or maybe the plug was never properly installed and finally just fell out?

Thank you! The cap was clogged and not letting the pressure vent and it blew the plug but I have a rear remote kit that I’ve been meaning to install for awhile now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk