BX1860 armrest

Randy K

Equipment
BX1860, G2160
Jan 10, 2016
Fond du Lac, WI USA
in the BX__60 accessory list, they do not list armrest if not on the seat, even though you may have the 3 bolt holes on each side. B7358 is a kit for a different tractor that bolt right up. if you have a seat w/o armrest, a 50, 60 or 70 w/the holes as in the 2nd pic, the kit should fit.

Attachments

Randy K

Equipment
BX1860, G2160
Jan 10, 2016
Fond du Lac, WI USA
we can get the kit for $78.00 and about $18.00 shipping in. the bolt pattern is 2 1/4" across, 3 5/8" up & down, center on center.

Last edited:

StephenB

Equipment
Bx1880,MMM, loader.
May 24, 2017
Nova Scotia
in the BX__60 accessory list, they do not list armrest if not on the seat, even though you may have the 3 bolt holes on each side. B7358 is a kit for a different tractor that bolt right up. if you have a seat w/o armrest, a 50, 60 or 70 w/the holes as in the 2nd pic, the kit should fit.
Is that a kit number or part number? I run it and comes up with nothing ?
I would assume that this would work on an 1880?

Randy K

Equipment
BX1860, G2160
Jan 10, 2016
Fond du Lac, WI USA
that is the kit part number from whole goods, not thru parts. i am not sure on the BX__80 models, i thought they had armrest on the seat.
do you have the bolt holes in the back of your seat?

Ben S

Equipment
B2620 FEL MMM mcconell swingtrim
Jan 17, 2015
Holland
How much does this set cost shipped to me in the Netherlands?

armylifer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, RCK54P MMM, BB1548 Box Scraper, Quick Hitch, Piranha Bar, BX6315
Mar 26, 2013
Thurston County, WA
I just ordered one of these today. If it is in stock I should have it by next week. Thank you for the tip Randy!

armylifer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, RCK54P MMM, BB1548 Box Scraper, Quick Hitch, Piranha Bar, BX6315
Mar 26, 2013
Thurston County, WA
Before I say anything here I want to thank Randy for sending out this tip. I would not have known about the arm rest kit except that he mentioned it in this thread.

My arm rests came in today and I installed. They were an easy straight forward install. I got to drive around with them for a few minutes today to see how they work out for me. Here is my initial impression and review. I may update this later if I find any significant reason to do so.

I did not find the arm rests very useful for me. They do not come out far enough to provide any real resting place for my arms while driving or while operating my mower, which is the main purpose that I purchased them. This may have something to do with my size. At 6' 0", 245 lbs, I am probably a little bigger than most BX1860 owners. These arm rests may do more for someone of a more slender build than I am. Sometime in the next couple of weeks I'll ask my wife to test them out and see how she likes them.

One place where these may come in handy for me is when I am operating any 3 point implements that I turn around to watch working, such as my box blade or middle buster. I'll have a chance to test that theory in a few weeks when I box blade my driveway, and when I use the middle buster to dig holes for some trees that we will be planting.

Anyway, although these arm rests do not really seem that useful to me, I am glad that Randy gave the tip anyway. I think it is useful to know about parts from other model tractors are able to fit on mine.

KBX1880

Equipment
54" belly mower, LA340 Front Loader
Dec 26, 2017
Ellabell, GA
I have a BX1880 and I installed this kit. I'm 6'1" and 240lbs and they work well for me. I wish they did come out farther as mentioned. It is just right for the new loader handle that is mounted on the fender...you can keep your elbow on the armrest and work the loader lever with no issues. If this is the only option available, I'll take it over not having armrests. I really wish I had the high back seat on the 23xx and the 26xx. Just my two cents.