Oh crap!!!!!!!

alleyyooper

Equipment
3301 and FL
Sep 20, 2017
Michigan
Go the tractor all greased for the 50 hour service excep one tie rod inside fitting the nipple broke off right at the threads.

So is that grease zerk a standard or do I need to go buy a metric zerk instead of a SAE zero.

:D. AL

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Al - I think tractor is metric, and the loaders are SAE.
Check the parts illustration at Kubota to be sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alleyyooper

Equipment
3301 and FL
Sep 20, 2017
Michigan
This is what I get when I go to those links.

Support for the Safari browser coming soon.

But thanks just the same.

:D Al

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
But thanks just the same
I'm in the same boat. :mad:
Don't hold your breath though, it's been saying that since 2011.

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA

But thanks just the same.

I just checked your model and it doesn't specify the thread type. Just go to any auto parts place and pic up a pack of fittings in both SEA and Metric...under $4 each for a pack.

You'll need a small easy out extractor to remove the old fitting that broke off. Just did this yesterday myself.

alleyyooper

Equipment
3301 and FL
Sep 20, 2017
Michigan
OH well guess will have to find a different way like go to the library to use a puter or find a friend still running the highly crapped out windows program.
I don't think I have any of those.

I have the easy out already.

alleyyooper

Equipment
3301 and FL
Sep 20, 2017
Michigan
Also going to spend the big bucks and buy a grease gun lock on coupler and maybe even a air powered grease gun.

I don't think the front bevel gears take grease from a gun as there is no zerks there just a plug spo thinking gear lube there.
gona call the dealer on that one.

By the size I would think it could hold a awful lot of grease too.

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Also going to spend the big bucks and buy a grease gun lock on coupler and maybe even a air powered grease gun.

I don't think the front bevel gears take grease from a gun as there is no zerks there just a plug spo thinking gear lube there.
gona call the dealer on that one.

By the size I would think it could hold a awful lot of grease too.

Two hints, check owners manual for lube sites and what to use, and if you are talking about front axle (not sure what spo means) it comes from the factory with SUDT2 in it. You can change to gear oil when you change it, but top off with SUDT2 in the meantime.

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Oh wait, maybe you are talking about the grease site where you have to take a square plug out and pump grease in through a zerk ln the other side?? Not sure if your tractor is like mine or not. Different models really differ a lot. We need pictures!

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Al
Al - sorry for the bum steer on the parts list/diagrams - I should've given you the link, and didn't realize they don't work on some devices (I'm a dinosaur with technology...:eek:)

As far as the Lok 'n Lube coupler...while pricey, I couldn't recommend it more - and as you said, is great with a pneumatic gun!!

I swallowed hard buying mine - cost more than my $20 CH air grease gun - - but it's been money well spent. I felt like a first-timer greasing my mower deck. No more!!

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
OH well guess will have to find a different way like go to the library to use a puter or find a friend still running the highly crapped out windows program....
Loads just fine with a Linux computer too. So if it works with Linux.. odds are Safari is never going to be taken serious; time to move away from it.

Cfrazer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2670-1,FEL, BX5450, BBox, GS1548, RB1560, QH05, AI2 Forks, SS Curtis Cab
Jan 22, 2018
North Rose, NY, USA
OH well guess will have to find a different way like go to the library to use a puter or find a friend still running the highly crapped out windows program.
I don't think I have any of those.

I have the easy out already.

I had the same problem, and found out I could download the Chrome browser for Mac and use that to access Parts diagrams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk