Wanted front mount snowblower to fit B2650

Reddog

Equipment
B2650HSDC
Nov 12, 2012
Kentucky
I looking for a front mount snowblower setup to fit my Kubota B2650. I have read that only the b2782b will fit but IDK.

Would love to trade in the brand new rear mounted land-pride 1064 on it now. I added a wear bar, outer skid shoes, hydraulic chute rotator, and hydraulic deflector.

I am returning to northern Michigan to take care of my dad, after being medically retired from the Army, and my dad having a vein rupture in his brain causing serious damage. So my life is drastically changing.

So I now have a LOT more snow to blow then I expected. My back injuries are really hurting me while using the rear mounted blower. I would throw in a brand new back up camera and flip down monitor that others say works great for them, but I have not mounted it to try it yet.

200mph

Equipment
L4740-3 Cab, FEL, Fnt Snow Blower L2185, LP Finish Mower, LP Rotary Mower
Mar 3, 2017
PA
Sorry to hear about your current situation. No leads on a snowblower, but thought the following information would help in your search.

Keep in mind you need the correct quick hitch and drivetrain for a snow blower to work.

Earlier in the year a few MI Kubota dealers had used units available, but given we're already into the snow season they may no longer be available.

Hope this helps.

Attachments

Reddog

Equipment
B2650HSDC
Nov 12, 2012
Kentucky
Still looking if anyone comes across anything. the landpride is still like new but want to get the entire front mount setup instead

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
My friend I just thought of something, perhaps you could ask your dealer to sell it as a consignment piece and then order a Kubota set up putting the sale of the other one toward the front mounted unit

Reddog

Equipment
B2650HSDC
Nov 12, 2012
Kentucky
thought about that too. thank you. i see a dealer in Sparta Mi has one on their website. If they still have it I may try to do somethign with them if they are willing

Orangeglow

Equipment
2015 BX2370
Jun 19, 2014
Prescott, Ontario
I traded in a brand new rear blower set-up with the hydralic rotator to my local Kubota dealer and bought the whole new front blower set-up, which was more than double the price of the rear 3 point hitch set-up. Writing the cheque for the difference was painful, but the front mount is much more pleasant on the neck and the back. IF you are ever going to get a deal of any kind on your trade, now should be as good a time as any.

Reddog

Equipment
B2650HSDC
Nov 12, 2012
Kentucky
i have over 5k in the rear setup Sparta has teh front setup listed at 5K AS WELL. I would pay 2500 if they would take mine in. It would hurt but I would get over it when i used it next winter