Pallet forks for BX 25D for sale

Slomo928

Equipment
BX 25D, MMM, LandPride Grapple, Bush Hog
Oct 29, 2017
Cape Charles, Virginia
I am selling a set of bucket mount pallet forks for a BX 25D. The pallet forks are manufactured by BxPanded and sell for $299. I have purchased a Quick Hitch mount set of pallet forks for my tractor and no longer need these. Forks and bucket mounts are in good shape. Asking $150. I will ship if you pay for shipping. Forks are located on the Eastern Shore of VA. Call or text for more information at: Five one eight five seven three twenty seven ten.

William1

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX25D
Jul 28, 2015
Richmond, Virginia
While I do not NEED forks (I can borrow) it would be nice, shipping though is a pain. You get to Richmond ever? If so, I am interested.

Slomo928

Equipment
Oct 29, 2017
Cape Charles, Virginia
While I do not NEED forks (I can borrow) it would be nice, shipping though is a pain. You get to Richmond ever? If so, I am interested.
I am coming to Richmond tomorrow, October 31,for a medical appointment for my wife. If you are serious, I can bring the forks and mounts with me. Text me at five one eight five seven three twenty seven ten if you want to meet.

William1

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX25D
Jul 28, 2015
Richmond, Virginia
I am coming to Richmond tomorrow, October 31,for a medical appointment for my wife. If you are serious, I can bring the forks and mounts with me. Text me at five one eight five seven three twenty seven ten if you want to meet.
Wow, really??? That would be awesome! I do not text but I'll Private message you my phone and email. I'd bring cash.

Worse case if tomorrow cannot happen is we do it another date?

Slomo928

Equipment
Oct 29, 2017
Cape Charles, Virginia
I come to Richmond every three weeks. Tomorrow isn’t critical if it is too short notice to schedule a time to meet. I don’t know how to PM on this site, but I will figure it out.

William1

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX25D
Jul 28, 2015
Richmond, Virginia
I come to Richmond every three weeks. Tomorrow isn’t critical if it is too short notice to schedule a time to meet. I don’t know how to PM on this site, but I will figure it out.
If you look at the top right corner when your login name is, you'll see 'Private Messages'. Click on it and you'll see your messages. Responding to them is simple. I'm off to bed soon. Early to bed, early to rise makes a man his wife's coffee.

William1

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX25D
Jul 28, 2015
Richmond, Virginia
Due to scheduling conflicts, Slomo and I had not been able to meet up until today.
The forks are now at my place. :)

He is a real good guy!