WTB B6000 B-206 FEL and Tiller

chyduke

Equipment
B6000E
Aug 10, 2015
Lead, South Dakota
I have what I think is a factory supplied FEL mount since the holes line up perfectly with holes on the B6000 frame. I think it is for a B-206 if anyone can confirm?

I am missing the loader arm assembly and bucket and am looking for one that will fit. The width between the loader frame uprights is 36 1/4". If you've got one, let me know.

I am also looking for a tiller. The B6000 doesn't have a PTO reverser, so it is still CCW (unless you happen to have a reverser sitting on a shelf too :eek:).

Located in Deadwood, SD, but I can pick up within a certain distance, or I can arrange pickup. I have also had good luck shipping with Fastenal if you're willing to throw it on a pallet.

Attachments

PenderBen

Equipment
B6200d, Bobcat 323j, T1600
Aug 31, 2012
Gulf Islands, BC Canada
Hey, not sure it would be practical for you, but I have a tiller for sale off my now sold B6000.
I'm in BC Canada, asking $300 CAD for it.
It's a bit rough, very worn tines, but fully functional, I have it posted on the forum here with pics.
Just thought I'd throw it out there, incase you or someone you know happen to roadtrip out this way.

chyduke

Equipment
B6000E
Aug 10, 2015
Lead, South Dakota
PenderBen, where in BC are you located? I may be interested in your tiller and have some contacts in Kamloops that would be willing to help out if needed.