posting pix of my tractor

eddie

Oct 17, 2009
ottawa ontario
I hope this works...I know that some of you folks don't like the design of some of these newer tractors but this one is mine and I like it.

eddie

orange tractor_0056.jpg

orange tractor_0059.jpg

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Hi Eddie,
Nice pictures of your tractor, it realy looks nice!

No worries about people making comments about tractor looks. We have a little fun here making fun of everybody and everything. Trust me, there's not one person on this forum that wouldn't give there left nut to have that tractor :(

handyman

Equipment
Kubota B7100HST-E
Sep 18, 2009
Dayton,Tn.
Eddie I like your tractor really like the tires. like your whole outfit. Eric Now we all know you really like that tractor dont do eddie that way. ;)You can still keep yur nuts.handy

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
I was making a point. Scott said ANYBODY would give a left nut for that tractor. NOT ME! the damn thing looks like a orange bumbble bee. Its not a personal thing with Eddie's tractor. I just think off the of new ones look like ass.

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
I was making a point. Scott said ANYBODY would give a left nut for that tractor. NOT ME! the damn thing looks like a orange bumbble bee. Its not a personal thing with Eddie's tractor. I just think off the of new ones look like ass.

Congratulations Eric, you just got ten more minutes in the time out seat :cool:

By the way, I'm having a hard time typing this because I'm dying laughing. Come on, a tractor looks like ass :confused:

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
YES LIKE ASS

We've had this conversation before Scott, and just recently in a PM as well!!
I love the old school looks of the big square hoods. Weather its tractors pickup truck or big rigs.

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Ok, you can see it how you want. It's all good and poor ole Eddie still has a nice new tractor :D

Will In Tx

Equipment
L3400 HST/FEL, Box Blade, RTV 900 Camo, ZD323 Zreo Turn Pro Mower + More
Mar 21, 2010
Rosharon, TX. USA
Heck I like them, I own a new L.....
I do wounder if I should have put construction tires on instead of Ag.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
yeah its a nice one to br sure,,,, just makes me wish i had gone a littttttle bigger,,lol,,, nice rig,,
thats ok eric,, Im kinda partial to a hard tail frame too, but to old to ride one any more,,theres no school like old school,, but new things come out everyday,,and it don't matter if you love them or hate them one day THEY will be old school,,,lol

handyman

Equipment
Kubota B7100HST-E
Sep 18, 2009
Dayton,Tn.
:;)eric really likes he is just jerking scott and eddie around. Eric really likes the bumblebee look we know it. eric just fess up and get out of that chair scott put you in. handy

JWB

Jan 3, 2010
florida
YES LIKE ASS

We've had this conversation before Scott, and just recently in a PM as well!!
I love the old school looks of the big square hoods. Weather its tractors pickup truck or big rigs.
Don't mind him he's just being an old grumpy, fuddy duddy:). The tractor looks sweet!

handyman

Equipment
Kubota B7100HST-E
Sep 18, 2009
Dayton,Tn.
Jwb we know Eric really likes that tractor he is just kiddin eddie . Eric will come around then scott can take him off that bench. handy

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Yeah its shiney and its new. I cant argue with that. But I still think the style of those new B series is FUGLY!!!

aquaforce

Equipment
L245DT FEL, JD450 Track loader, 5' scrape blade&mower, 5x10 trailer, Dump truck
Apr 22, 2009
Stockbridge, Ga. USA
I know that some of you folks don't like the design of some of these newer tractors but this one is mine and I like it.

eddie

Nice shiney tractor eddie. Congrats on the ORANGE !

It is still a Kubota :D :D :D

I like those R4 style tires. I wish I could get them on my tractor.