wanting b6000

troyhedges72

Equipment
b 6000
Apr 16, 2011
Lancaster,ohio USA
just got your voice mail and post. my phone broke right after i talked with you. just got a new one. i am interested in trading, i have the belly brushmower, sickle bar, disc and cultivators. they all go with tractor. how do you propose we do the trade if we agree to? icould meet you half way.
Thanks troy. i will get some pics and post or email to you if you want, just will need you email address.

troyhedges72

Equipment
b 6000
Apr 16, 2011
Lancaster,ohio USA
Sounds good. I teach high school and my kids will be done with sports at that time, so that will make it alittle easier for me. my boys and i pulled all the attachments out and started to gather them up. some i have never used, some i haven't used in a few years. belly mower blades are stiff, i am going to take it into school and free them up. some back ground on the powerking is: rear wheels are filled with washer fluid for weight along with wheel weights, the engine is a 14hp kohler engine, fresh rebuild last summer. the transmission, i went through it when i did the engine. nothing broke..just wanted to freshin everything up. i have owned it for 10 years.

hillbillychopper

Equipment
B6000
Feb 14, 2011
Morrilton,AR
Looked on the web for power king and they look to be nice little tractors
I really like my Kubota but I also like older tractors so it will fit in around here
I have not seen any around here most of them are up north

troyhedges72

Equipment
b 6000
Apr 16, 2011
Lancaster,ohio USA
Most of them are up north, they were made in wisconsin. you could order them out of sears and roebuck magazine in their day. there is a website that sells parts for them, but most of the stuff you can make. they are really simple tractors and i have always had people ask "what kind is that" It is a good work tractor, i have even pulled a hay wagon in a parade with my kids. mine is a 1416 powerking, 1974. the model of them are made by the engine size and rear rim size. 14 hp and 16 inch rims. i posteda pic on my fb page,, it has my son on the back and a 500 lb hog in the front loader.

hillbillychopper

Equipment
B6000
Feb 14, 2011
Morrilton,AR
thats alot of bacon
I like that they are gas and not diesl that way when you go to work all you need is one gas can
I see they have a pto option so I'll be looking for one of those
the Kubota is a great little tractor but we have them everwere you look in Arlansas