Kubota L3010GST

wildron

Equipment
L3010 GST
Apr 3, 2010
cloverdale Ohio
I have been experiencing a problem with my big orange machine. The last snow fall we have had this past winter I was using my tractor when the change air filter (idiot) light came on. So I replaced both inner and other filters, clean the enclosure, and the light still stayed on. So I thought maybe by disconnecting the positive battery cable, the light would reset itself. So that is what I did. The light still stayed on so I went ahead and used the tractor and when I was done I went to the ignition switch to turn it off and it kept on running with the key in the off position. So I used the front bucket and stalled it. I restarted it and I notice that were no idiot lights fuel gauge or temp gauge and when I went to turn it off again it kept on running, so again I stalled it to shut it off. I would appreciate any advise from you all.
Thanks Ron

wildron

Equipment
L3010 GST
Apr 3, 2010
cloverdale Ohio
Ron, it's time to take a look at your operators manual so you can reset that tractors air filter service reminder, and it's possible that by disconnecting the battery cable, a voltage spike may have taken out a fuse.

Check them, replace as needed and let us know what you find.
Vic
Thanks and I will look at the fuses and read the manual.

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
I no this mat sound crazy but it happened to me at the beginning of cold weather last year. A little bit of strange trash fell down on my floor board that I couldn't identify where it came from. After doing more investigation I removed the cover that is between the dash and the hood and found a mouse bed under there. They had built it all the way across the top of the fuel tank and completely pack the under side of the dash full. They had chewed some of the insulation off the wires but thankfully nothing had grounded out before I found what was going on. I just thru this in because it sounds to me like you may have some wiring trouble. Good luck.